Qatar is the country in the region with the highest growth rate in the fields of Industry, Infrastructure, Tourism, Education and Construction. Today it has grown to the status of the Highest LNG producing country in the world. Just 10 years back if it had a population of 600,000 and a very slow life, today the population is exceeding 1,600,000 and the life - a fast one.
When the global economic recession kicked down even the giant economies, Qatar remained intact. Bagging of the FIFA World Cup 2022 hosting rights has brought in all the more massive growth prospects that are literally making Qatar the center of attraction for the entire business community, globally. In the coming years, Qatar is bound to see a quantum leap in the overall growth graph. Let it be in the infrastructure, Living standards, Roads & Buildings, Power Generation, Education and what not !
Main Attractions of Qatar :
- The Full-fledged Islamic Museum well stacked with a host of rare historic collections.
- Souq Waqif built in traditional styles that can carry us back to the Ancient Arabian Life.
- The typical deep desert Sand Dunes at Masaieed with easy drive access and road.
- The very well maintained Zoo.
- Al Zubara Forte built in 1938.
- The 563 KM long coastal area with a beautifully maintained Corniche zone.
- Different Beaches of different styles.
- One of the safest and law abiding places in the world, for a comfortable & peaceful living.
- The multi-cultural living environment makes the original foods and life-style elements available from all over the globe.
- The Well maintained Golf Club.
- The Racing & Equestrian Club.